OneStopPlus - One Stop Plus Criminals Robbed Me &Ruined My Wedding

One Stop Plus criminals kept my money.I paid $2000 for clothes for my wedding & never received what I paid for.

I returned the items they sent me which I did not order & kept demanding a full refund. One Stop Plus kept the money & clothes too. I did not have the $2000 as it belonged to Quick Cash where I borrowed it. I planned to try all the clothes on & just keep the ones that fit me best.

One Stop Plus criminals now blocks my phone calls and orders & accused me of breaking the "rules" by "using too many coupons." They called me & threatened me with arrest & lawsuits. They voided the $100 merchandise certificates they sent me which are bogus. These terrorists need to be locked up. They straightout stole $2000 from me & from Quick Cash.

I investigated them & learned they are doing business under the names of over 50 bogus companies & it is run by illegal workers out of Mexico at sweatshops who mistreat their fellow Mexicans & they refuse to pay workers for the work they do. They pay them only a few cents an hour.

These workers need their pay to feed their families.I say lock up the criminals who run One Stop Plus & waterboard their crooked ***.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 01 #1221318 Vancouver, Washington

Never buy online. Plus never borrow money from the mafia

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to OneStopPlus. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about OneStopPlus.
Filing a new complaint about